November Tours at Barker Mansion
November 23 @ 11:00 am - November 28 @ 3:00 pm$8
The historic Barker Mansion is open for self-guided tours Tuesdays-Saturdays from 11am-3pm each day for the month of November with a limit of 10 people per tour slot. 10 slots each with 1/2 hour start between 11am-2:30pm. Tour pricing: $8 per person. The Mansion is closed on Sundays and Mondays as well as November 3rd, 11th, 26th, 27th.
- Visitors are required to wear masks at all times in the Barker Mansion. This helps protect artifacts and historic surfaces that cannot easily be sanitized.
- Visitors are required to sanitize their hands at the designated station upon entry.
- Self-guided tour capacity will not exceed 10 people.
- Self-guided tours will follow a designated visitor path and have staggered starting locations to limit traffic.
- Visitors will have the option to purchase timed tickets online or by phone.
- Staff will sanitize frequently touched surfaces every hour during public hours (handrails, bathrooms, doorknobs, etc.).
- Phone: 219-873-1520 Michigan City is in the Central Time Zone.